Mrs. Frazier's English Language Arts Class

Friday, May 04, 2007

Week of May 14th, 2007

Well, things have not gone as I had planned. We are a little behind in the research process, but I am hopeful that everyone will give it their all. We are getting closer to the home stretch and I know that we can do it! Just a reminder to all, I am available for extra help during lunch every day and after school on Thursday this week.

Monday (5/14/07) - Students will continuing working on their research paper in the computer lab.

Tuesday & Wednesday (5/15/07-5/16-07) -
Students will continue working on their research paper.

Thursday (5/17/07) - Students will peer edit each others research paper. Then, they will conference with me (Ms. Frazier) before typing thier final copy.

Friday (5/18/07) - Students will type the final draft of their research paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home